Please complete the Student Information and Module Information sections on the second page of this linked form. When you click on the button it will be submitted to the Robert H. Lee Graduate School and you will see a confirmation page as well as receive an e-mailed confirmation of what you submitted. If you have any questions not addressed in the information below, please contact us via email@example.com or call 604.822.4040.
Information Regarding Alumni Module Attendance
- Module enrolment is on an unofficial audit basis — full registration is not permitted. Record of the audit will not be noted on the transcript and cannot be used towards Track requirements.
- Audit enrolment is restricted to MBA modules. MBA alumni may request full-time or part-time MBA modules, dependent on the discretion of the Robert H. Lee Graduate School, space availability, instructor approval and satisfaction of pre-requisites. Enrolment in IMBA, MM and MBAN modules is not permitted.
- Alumni are permitted to take a maximum of one (1) module per Period (maximum 5 per year) from the selection of MBA modules offered in Periods 3-7.
- Level of participation and access to the Connect site is at the instructor's discretion.
- Regular UBC MBA academic policies on student behaviour will apply and will be provided to you upon confirmation of your audit enrollment.
How to Apply and Register
- Review the current schedules and module outlines for FT and PMBA here.
- Confirmation of module enrolment will be approximately two to three weeks prior to the first scheduled class.
- A $150 CAD Alumni Audit Administration fee applies per 1.5 credit module. Once we have confirmed your enrolment, this fee is non-refundable and non-transferable, even if you do not then attend the module. This fee does not include any course packages, textbooks or associated course fees, which are your responsibility.
- Apply online & pay the administration fee.
- Once you have applied with our office the process is as follows:
- We check availability and contact the instructor on your behalf to request permission to audit.
- We confirm permission for you and provide all details regarding class dates/times, access to module outline, and request access for you to the Connect site.
- You attend the module. Please note that once we have given approval for you to attend, the $150 Admin fee is non-refundable and will be charged regardless of whether or not you attend the module.